Also purchased gold subscription but didnt apply to my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Draumr

Purchased a gold subscription through PayPal earlier this evening but it has not applied to my account (Draumr). Please could you investigate and fix the transaction?

Thanks!

Ingix

This has happened a few times this day/evening. The developer is aware of the problem and is trying to find/fix the root cause and deal with the subscriptions that were paid for and not delivered.

dann

Bought a subscription via paypal, my credit card was debited but no changes in my account. Very upsetting...
Could someone please help me? Couldn't find any recommendation or where to reach out to for this type of error. It would be nice to at least have some guideline.

Stef

Sorry about this. We've had a problem processing some of the successful payments over the last ~40 hours.
During this period people would eventually get their subscriptions, but not instantly which is the normal behavior.

Quote from: dann on 20 November 2020, 11:51:41 PM
Bought a subscription via paypal, my credit card was debited but no changes in my account. Very upsetting...
Could someone please help me? Couldn't find any recommendation or where to reach out to for this type of error. It would be nice to at least have some guideline.
I see in the db you got the sub an hour after purchasing.

Quote from: Draumr on 20 November 2020, 11:05:50 PM
Purchased a gold subscription through PayPal earlier this evening but it has not applied to my account (Draumr). Please could you investigate and fix the transaction?

Thanks!
Yours took even longer: 4 hours :(

I've given you both a couple of extra days.

Holzinger

Hello,
I've purchased a Silver subscription and payed it via money transfer on Saturday but haven't got any jet.
In the Link from the email where you can see the status of process stands, that i can do my payment now but its already transfered to the Stiching Mollie Payments account...
Have i done something wrong?
Cheers

Ingix

Handled via privat messages, the subscription has arrived.

ailich93

Hi I have a similar issue. I also purchased the gold subscription (3 month) but the expansions did not immediately become available like they usually do. It got hung up on the processing screen for a while so I thought it didn't work so I tried again with a different credit card. Turns out I got charged twice (once on each credit card), but it only shows my subscription as being active for 3 months. Would I be able to get one refunded or get a 6 month subscription?