Payment for subscription -- nothing seems to be working

Previous topic - Next topic

andc

I've tried both with my card and with PayPal.

The PayPal transaction looks like any normal transaction -- goes to the paypal page, asks me to login and select which payment method I want to do, then says "redirecting to the merchant" (or something).

Then it goes back to the "select a payment method" screen on Mollie. My card doesn't get charged and nothing shows up on my PayPal account.

I also tried paying by card, but it gives an error "the card you have used is incompatible with this payment method".

My card and PayPal account are both definitely fine and I've been able to buy other things through PayPal successfully today.

I'm in Australia, I tried paying both with PayPal converting to AUD and with PayPal not converting the currency.

jdcw

FWIW - my payments with a VISA card had the same error (tried different banks) but then when I used a Master Card, it went through. Sample size of one.

Kaerina879

I am also having issues purchasing the rest of the subscription. It keeps giving me the message that my card is incompatible. I'm attempting to pay with a Visa card.

Watno

We beliee that these issues might be due to your credit cards not allowing for international payments, is it possible that this is the case?

ManusXavi

I am from New Zealand. It failed with my Visa eftpos card

yed

Quote from: Kaerina879 on 03 January 2017, 06:44:19 PM
I am also having issues purchasing the rest of the subscription. It keeps giving me the message that my card is incompatible. I'm attempting to pay with a Visa card.
Quote from: ManusXavi on 04 January 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Have you tried "PayPal Guest Checkout"?

Proceed to payment -> PayPal -> Pay with Debit or Credit Card

Kaerina879

Hey all. I couldn't get my US Visa card to work. I ended up using PayPal.

ManusXavi

Quote from: ManusXavi on 04 January 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Have you tried "PayPal Guest Checkout"?

Proceed to payment -> PayPal -> Pay with Debit or Credit Card
[/quote]

Success. Thank you :)

Betty Boop

How do I get previouslsy purchased expansion (Properity) to populate when I play?  Only basic cards appear????

Mic Qsenoch

Quote from: Betty Boop on 07 January 2017, 03:40:01 AM
How do I get previouslsy purchased expansion (Properity) to populate when I play?  Only basic cards appear????

Go to the "Familiar Cards" tab and add whichever cards you want to appear in your games.

dann

Bought a subscription via paypal, my credit card was debited but no changes in my account. Very upsetting...
Could someone please help me? Couldn't find any recommendation or where to reach out to for this type of error. It would be nice to at least have some guideline.

Ingix

There was a problem with the communication between payment processer and Shuffle iT, that resulted in these problems, you can read a bit more here in the forum Also purchased gold subscription but didnt apply to my account.

The problem should be fixed now and all the bought for subscriptions are delivered and any multiple payments refunded. If that isn't true for you, plese respond!