Merge Accounts?

Previous topic - Next topic

shundi

I made a mistake and created a new account not realizing that I had an old account.  All of my contacts are on the original account but I have a paid subscription on the new account.  Both accounts are under the same email.  Is it possible to merge two accounts so I can keep the friend list and the game history?  If this isn't possible, then I guess I will just delete my old account?

Thanks,

Stef

Quote from: shundi on 12 January 2021, 05:31:45 AM
I made a mistake and created a new account not realizing that I had an old account.  All of my contacts are on the original account but I have a paid subscription on the new account.  Both accounts are under the same email.  Is it possible to merge two accounts so I can keep the friend list and the game history?  If this isn't possible, then I guess I will just delete my old account?

Thanks,

I moved your subscription over to the other account.

kind regards,
Stef

shundi

It appears that when you merged my accounts I lost my subscription that I just bought? it shows no subscriptions on my account but I purchased a semi-annual subscription this month? Help :'(

Ingix

Well, the accounts weren't "merged", the subscription was transferred from one to the other. But I've written you a personal message in the mean time how to proceed now.