Hacking / Cheating a possibility?

Previous topic - Next topic

Baz1983

Hello,

Just some bizarre things ive noticed in the game lately, or maybe its just the way it is? (Lag in the game).

Some times when i play someone, and there coins start being revealed, its usually the copper is shown first, then silver, then gold.

Now, its all in whatever random order - is that just because of the order of cards in their hand, or is something more sus going on?. theres even long pauses between the cards coming out. ie. a gold is revealed, then a long pause, fb a copper, and then some silvers. just a weird order. here's one i managed to screen shot.

Ingix

What you are seeing here is I think is not your opponent playing a Silver, it's them gaining the Silver they bought. Laggy animations can be caused if the server is overloaded, your device is "busy" doing something else, or your connection is spotty.

Generally, players are free to play their Treasure cards in the order they want. Most of the time they will use autoplay, but sometimes it pays to keep certain Treasures in hand (Save, Bat or Hostelry).

I don't think what you watched and what is in the screenshot was any kind of cheating or hacking.

But of course thanks for the report, Baz1983!