Can't tell what step will be undone

Previous topic - Next topic

skillwinlucklose

When an opponent requests an undo, how do you know what step will be undone? If they play a card then click "end actions" then ask for an undo (to undo the "end actions") it looks like (in the log) the card play will be undone. There are several situations where this can happen. Is there a way to show exactly what is being undone?
Thanks

Ingix

Unfortunately, at the moment this is not possible :(

This has been discussed before as a problem, and in theory it should be solvable using the log, it just hasn't been done. There is a big UI update in the works, which I don't want to prolong by adding yet another feature, but I'll keep this as a suggestion for when that is done.

The_Pip

The way multi-player games list the other players in the game is bad. If you have a 4+ player game you only see 2 of the other players at a time? The old way was much better and this might be a deal breaking change. My group of friends won't want to play anymore on our weekly game night.

Ingix

I'll forward this opinion for the new UI. I agree that not being able to see all players' main info at a glance may be detrimental.

santamonica811

SkillWin,
Ask in chat.  While it would be better to have it as part of the game's programing, simply asking is easy and quick enough so that it's an acceptable work-around.  (Unlike other parts of the game, where there are absolutely no ways to correct the online game's errors.)  I'd like your issue addressed, of course.  But only AFTER the major and enduring (years, in some cases!!!) bugs have first been fixed.