Thanks for the opportunity to test the new client! Since I do not see a designated feedback thread, I open one here. Feel free to move it, whereever it fits best.
- I like the new way to introduce cards, sorted by types and levels. This looks like a huge improvement when you are starting to learn the game and go from base to silver and gold.
-The new mechanics intro texts are really nice and should help getting accustomted to a new 'level'
-The new symbols in the game itself look way more professional
- The animations are really clear right now
- The new plus buttons are a great improvement too
- I like the new, smaller log
Things to improve
- The new layout reqires landscape mode, when playing on a phone. This is fine, but there should be a hint, when starting in such a resolution. The most recent version is perfectly playable when held up, so it would be nice, if we could reach this state again. As usually, there are couple of interfaces overlapping each other even in landscape mode, but I hope these get fixed over time
- The animations feel pretty laggy right now. I do not know if it is due to their animation speed, or because of technical problems (Mobile, Chrome and Opera, good wifi).
- Same with all interfaces where a lot of card art is loaded (like in the new levels, but also in the card selection)
- Putting the resign button at zhe very left, next to the undo button, calls for many misclicks. A better position would be at the very right, right of the options button. It feels more logical when trying out all options from left to right and it works this way in many other games.
- It is nice that you can hide the action/buy/coins tracker, but if it reqires mandatory actions (like when you have a buy left), it should come up again.
- A close-button for the trash and play area would be nice. I know, it is redundant (you can click on the area to close it again), but it feels more in line with the other interfacees to have an x-button at the top right corner