Show Effects of All Cards When Selecting Cards

Previous topic - Next topic

inmemoryofer

Hey love this game and appreciate the work you guys put in. I find that when I'm putting together a deck to play with, I have to constantly right click individual cards to see what their effects are before selecting them. It'd be really great to toggle the view of all the cards at once to show their effects rather than the title and picture. This way I could easily see which cards give actions, buys, etc. all in one view. Just a thought. Thanks!

peterjaric

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding your request, but that is what I use the Kingdom view for (upper right, besides Trash/Log).

Edit: Zinefer's answer made me re-read the question. I see that I misunderstood, and I too think that an option to replace the art with the description would be nice.

Zinefer

I'd second this request. I have a large monitor. I would love an option to see entire card descriptions in the play area during a game without any extra clicks or hovers.

Edit: What about an option to replace action card art with the descriptions in the play area? That also might be a nice convenience option for some players.