How to you enable Possession in bot games?

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenAdam

Every time I play a bot game the log starts with 0% Possession chance. How do I change that so the games are actually random?

I know it was banned in ranked but that decision was awful and I'd enjoy to just play truly random games with the cards I bought.

Ingix

When you are in the game's lobby (like immediately after logging in), at the top of the screeen you can see many "tabs" you can go to.

Click on "Cardlists", then in the appearing screen on "Banned cards" (under the blue "Cards you like" and "Cards you dislike"). That shows you your banned cards, and you can click on Possession to remove it from your banned list.

Note that there is only one banned list per player, there is no distinction betweeen "game versus bot" vs. "game versus another player", both use the same banned list (and liked list and disliked list).

jsh

Quote from: KeenAdam on 17 February 2021, 10:24:53 PM
Every time I play a bot game the log starts with 0% Possession chance. How do I change that so the games are actually random?

I know it was banned in ranked but that decision was awful and I'd enjoy to just play truly random games with the cards I bought.

Just to be clear, possession was only banned for a brief period of time before banlists were implemented. You've had the ability to unban it for years now!