How to Select Cards from only Certain Expansions

Previous topic - Next topic

pilotbills

Hi!

Played the board game for a lot of years.  Very cool to see something like this online.  Very well done!

Quick question:

Just purchased the expansions and I'd like to know how to play only with the base and prosperity card sets and not include the other expansions that I'm not familiar with.

Is there a good way to do this?  I see that you can add familiar/dislike/banned cards but they seem limited to only a handful.

Appreciate the help!

Ingix

Welcome to the online game, pilotbills!

If you make your own table (tab "New table", then select "Create Table"), you can select the Kingdom cards for your games. If you click on "Select Kingdom cards", on the left is a list of the expansions, with a checkbox besides each.

If you checkmark Base and Prosperity, your kingdom will be generated only from those sets. Now of course the question is how to get opponents this way. The bots are always available, for human players you may need to wait if they join you.

If you are using automatching, then this is not possible at the moment. An new version of the Client is in the works that allows 2 ways that players can gradually easy into the (now) huge card set. You can read more about it here in a posting I made yesterday.