Buy skipped after Procession gains Nomad Camp?

Previous topic - Next topic

dane

This is not a bug anyone is going to be able to investigate – the game in question (6902095) gives an internal error if one tries to load it – but I thought I'd report it anyway.

I used Procession on a 3-cost action card (I can't remember which one) and gained a Nomad Camp when that card was trashed.  After doing so (and with both no Actions left and no Action cards in hand) I wasn't offered the option to autoplay the 3 Silvers that I had.  Although I can't remember whether I tried playing them individually, I'm fairly sure that it wouldn't have been possible.  I had a Night card (Ghost, I think) in hand.  I was being asked which Night to play, which suggests that my Buy phase had been skipped completely.

Sorry for the vagueness of this report.  I had expected to be able to go back and look at the game in more detail, e.g. to confirm that I hadn't somehow clicked on 'End buys' accidentally.  Alas the internal error when trying to load the game precludes that.

Ingix

I think you are talking about game #69020951 (you forgot the trailing "1"), and the card in question was Upgrade, not Procession. But when I played turn 15, I could play the 3 Silvers before playing Ghost.

But of course there might have been a problem in the actual game that doesn't manifest itself in the reload.

dane

Aha!  My cut & paste of the game number was faulty.  Thanks for looking at the game.  I'll take another look at it myself to see if I get any clues to what I might have done wrong.