Devil's Workshop + Vampire

Previous topic - Next topic

m0rg

Was playing a game where my hand consisted of Vampire and Devil's Workshop plus some other cards. I first used Vampire to gain a card and then followed it up with Devil's Workshop. According to Devil's Workshop, if I've gained one card, then I should gain a card costing up to 4. Instead, it gave me a gold. Is this a bug or am I interpreting these cards wrong?

Ingix

You interpreted the cards correctly. Vampire first gains a card, then Devil's Workshop should see at least one card being gained this turn so far, so should not give you a Gold.

I just tested the same situation and it worked as it should be, I was asked to gain a card up to $4. So any bug is likely more complicated than always happening in this situation. For that reason it is very helpful to have the game number for the game in question, so one can see any potential other activity that is going on.

If it was a recent rated game, chances are that this can yet be found. Otherwise, for the next bug report of this or another problem, it is very helpful to have this number included, because most unknown bugs by now are complicated, because anthing that always goes wrong in a 2-card interaction will have come up very often. You can find the game number at the start of the game log and it is also mentioned when the game starts in the chat.

But of course, thanks for taking the time and reporting this issue!