Undo backlash

Previous topic - Next topic

no expansions

i agree with you OP. i never allow undos and i don't ask for it either. if you make a mistake suck it up.
and if the person then starts playing slow, then i just start a new game on another device, no big deal

jeebus

Quote from: Quori on 18 January 2021, 06:24:18 PM
UNDO IS NOT A PART OF THE ACTUAL GAME.

Misclicking is not part of the actual game either.

bartacus

Grow up and deal with the backlash.

mrfiat

Undos are NOT part of the game and that option should be removed.   This is the 4th online platform for Dominion and I have played on all of them.   Undo causes huge problems on this website.   Undo was never needed on the previous platforms and game play was quite fast.  Yes folks, it is possible to play fast without making misclicks.  Saying it is poor sportmanship to decline an undo is a ridiculous thing to say.

jsh

Quote from: mrfiat on 17 June 2021, 05:28:55 PM
Undos are NOT part of the game and that option should be removed.   This is the 4th online platform for Dominion and I have played on all of them.   Undo causes huge problems on this website.   Undo was never needed on the previous platforms and game play was quite fast.  Yes folks, it is possible to play fast without making misclicks.  Saying it is poor sportmanship to decline an undo is a ridiculous thing to say.

It was on isotropic! Limited, but it was there.