Request: less sound, and more sound

Previous topic - Next topic

jmjm

I have a twofold request:

1. Less sound

At present, the notification sounds are quite loud and jarring.  I work around the issue by either muting or reducing my speaker volume, but it would be nicer if:

• there was a way to adjust the notification sound volume, and/or
  • a way to select different notification sounds so that users can choose something more to their liking.
2. More sound

There are places where additional audible cues could improve the playability of the game.  Especially if animations are turned off, some card effects can happen too quickly to notice without reading every line of the game log.

Specific audible cues that would be helpful for the game:

• trashing a card should have a unique sound (ie. when an opponent plays a knight, a sound should let me know if the knight "hit").
  • gaining a card should have a unique sound (ie. when an opponent gives me a curse, a sound should draw my attention to it).

I'd be happy to contribute some samples if the devs were willing to make use of them.

santamonica811

Good suggestions.  The "End of Game" music is LOUD...my next door neighbors actually complain about the volume for this signal, which is *much* louder than my TV, or than anything else played on my desktop computer monitors.