Dominion Online down?

Previous topic - Next topic

DMF

Since yesterday, the game will not load.  I'm not sure who I can contact about this.  Any help would be appreciated!

Ingix

What happens exactly? If it shows the Castle symbol and an endlessly rotating circle below, you need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (small font below the "Sign Up" button). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).

fel

I also can rarely find a game now. It seems to take forever to match, I usually give up after a few minutes. When I do match, it tends to be someone almost exactly my same rank, so I wonder if something is wrong with the matchmaking system.

Ingix

If matching takes long, the common reasons are:

1) You are excluding two-player rated matches from the search (the vastly most popular option), or
2) you have "Extra Menagerie" only as "Yes" (most players at this point are familiar with Menagerie), or
3) you had a subscription that is now expired (free players that want to play with expansions were matched to you when you had a subscription, but now they are not).

If it isn't any of the above, please post (or direct message me) a screenshot of your automatch screen, so I can take a look.

fel

Quote from: Ingix on 18 December 2021, 11:27:19 AM
If matching takes long, the common reasons are:

1) You are excluding two-player rated matches from the search (the vastly most popular option), or
2) you have "Extra Menagerie" only as "Yes" (most players at this point are familiar with Menagerie), or
3) you had a subscription that is now expired (free players that want to play with expansions were matched to you when you had a subscription, but now they are not).

If it isn't any of the above, please post (or direct message me) a screenshot of your automatch screen, so I can take a look.
It was the subscription, thanks!