Not landing on results page after game

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuki

Lately, I noticed, we all in a match often don't land on a results page. This is extremely frustrating after a match that would often takes 30 - 60 mins. We did not have this issue ever some months ago but now it happened three times.

my acc is Kuki2k4 if you developers want to check my match history. I believe (but am not sure) they also did not count against my ELO.

Is there any way to see a log of games as a user and the results?
Did anyone else experience this?

I am pretty sure it is a server issue since it happened to all 3 of us in the matches

I think those were the two games that had no results screen for us:
Joining game #84655019 on tokyo.
Joining game #84658643 on oregon.

Ingix

It happens very rarely (usually) and is a server problem, as you noted. I'm not sure why it happened to you recently a bunch of times  :(

In your case, the games were counted, I'm sending you via private message the results of your last 20 rated  multiplayer games. It was created by "Dombot", a software that can be used on the Dominion Discord, which you can join at

https://discord.gg/JtdqyZS

Discord is a text and voice communication software that has "servers" created by persons, often around a game, in the case, Dominion.

Kuki

Thanks, I received it and it helped us see the results! I also joined discord and will check out the bot.