Help with autoplay options

Previous topic - Next topic

luciabs

So, I've changed my autoplay options a few weeks ago and I may have changed something wrong. Every card who allows you to topdeck a card is not working for me, it doesn't ask me and it doesn't topdeck anything, unless I manually change the autoplay option for that game.

I don't have a game number, but I remember it happened with Tracker and Travelling Fair. I checked my autoplay options and I don't see those cards as options, so I don't understand how I managed to chance the autoplay option for them.

I'm hesitant to report it as a bug since I don't really know if it is. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Can you help please? I attach my autoplay settings.

Thanks!

Ingix

All the cards that allow you to potentially topdeck a gained card share one setting, and it is listed in the autoplay options list as "Royal Seal", the earliest card with that property.

As can be seen from the picture, that is currently set to "off", which is mystifying, as that means "Always ask me what to do". And I just checked that, and it worked as it should. The UI for that is shown in the attached picture (open the whole picture to see the button on the right)