playing against 3 bots with expansion

Previous topic - Next topic

no expansions

can you guys win 100% of the time against bots? i feel i lose 10-20% of the time. not sure if it's due to rng or if i'm playing cycle too much which by the time i set it up there's only 5 provinces left

Ingix

I feel I loose a lot more to the bot (I'm level 45-46). Big money (which the bot mostly plays, with some support Actions) is, according to the best players, rarely the best strategy, but that doesn't mean it is a guaranteed loss vs a better one.

Of course there is shuffle luck, and mediocre players like me have less of a chance to get an advantage in all games to still come out ahaead when the luck is against us. Or when I try a stragety that then turns out to simply not work. A good player may understand their chance with some Engine vs. Big money ist 70:30, that still means they could loose 30% of games! I have no idea how tilted those chances actually are in high level play, as these players don't play much against Lord Rat, AFAIK. The games against Lord Rat are just not interesting to them, from what I understand.

no expansions

with base only it's definitely much closer for me haha. like 60 40%. with expansions i feel there's a lot of cheese going on. the bots never buy certain cards or events. but then in those games, the moves i make isn't something i would do against human so i'm not really practising for a strat lol

also 1v1 comapared to 3 bots is so different. i can almost beat the ai 1v1 90%. but with 3 bots i really gotta go quick pace. i'm still not used to it sometimes