Automatch not working and I can't get on Interactive Support

Previous topic - Next topic

gochiefsLIV

Hi, I am trying to use Automatch and have been waiting for about 20 minutes so far, which has never happened before. I also tried to get on Interactive Support and it says "Whoops...Unable to accept invite" when I try to accept the invite. Please help. Thanks!

Ingix

Hi,

for the Discord server ("interactive help"), you can try

https://discord.gg/8TMvVUgwkD

For whatever reason, the links that are supposed to work "forever" don't seem to, I just created the above now.

For your immediate problem, there are some possibilities:

1) You inadvertently clicked somewhere in the options for automatch to change the settings. For maximum chance to find a match, "Player count" should included "2P", "Rated games" should inclided "Rated", "Min/Max Rating" should not be 0 but be -5/5 or larger and "Extra Menagerie" should include "No".

2) Your subscription ran out recently. You can check if the "Expansions" line in the autoplay options simply says "Yes" with a remaining day count (then you have a subscription to at least some expansions), or something else. You can check details (when it ran out) on your "Account" tab. The reason this is important is that many players without a subscription wait for someone who has has one to provide more than the base game. So as a subscriber you are "sought after" in automatch usually and get matched with one of many non-subscribers. This will not happen now, making for longer waiting times.

3) You are playing at a time that doesn't match your usual play times. North America seems to provide the largest part of the userbase, so if you want to play when they sleep or at work/school, that is very noticable.

If it's none of this, you can make a screenshot of the automatch screen and post it here (or direct message it to me), so I can look what might be going on.

Hope that helps,
Ingix