Most of these are cosmetic and you probably already know about many of them.
- It would be nice if you don't require people to choose "Male" or "Female" on sign-up, and default to the singular "they" pronouns. Hey, it's even what new Dominion cards do.
- At the start of the game, how do you tell who the first player is, besides trying to play and seeing if you can?
- The floating actions/buys window is sometimes annoying. Should I be able to move it? Could some interface element just be made smaller so it can have a location of its own? Also, once I clicked on it and it disappeared, and I didn't know how to get it back.
- "/undo" is an amazing feature but quite unintuitive to use. The dots are rather inconspicuous. I tried it after limetime told me about it, and thought it just wasn't working.
- Debt is unintuitive. The slider that says like "7 debt" should at least say "Pay off 7 debt" or something so I know what it's doing, and there should be a counter of how much debt I have somewhere besides the log.
- Can you see player names before choosing to spectate a game, or do you just have to play spectator roulette and hope you get a game you're interested in watching?
Hi and thanks for your feedback!
1) Yes, there will be different sex options.
2) It is written in the log, whose turn it is now.
3) We're thinking on it. It will appear again as far as it is renewed in some way (you get +$1 or such)
4) It is written in "Getting Started" thread. For now it's looking this way.
5) We'll see on that.
6) For now it's roulette, improving the lobby is in "Missing Features" thread. Will be done soon.