Confirmation email [SOLVED]

Previous topic - Next topic

Luciferous

...also, tried 'confirm' from the game client profile page and no email received.

Lotoreo

Also using another mail adress in the client profile did not help

ehunt

same problem -- i can only spectate, can't play

andc

Same here. I also got the "username exists" error when registering, but was then able to log in with the username I'd created.

Joseph2302

Quote from: andc on 11 December 2016, 10:53:41 AM
Same here. I also got the "username exists" error when registering, but was then able to log in with the username I'd created.
Ditto

Lotoreo

Same here, tried it with chrome and firefox  (Windows 10), was unable to get there with internet explorer. I tried it with different mails and different passwords, usernames.

bennedik

I confirm the same issues already reported here:
When signing up, there is no confirmation visible in the client.
I did not receive a confirmation email for the signup.
Therefore I am unable to start a match.

derg17

I made an account for my wife, user name "Cara"

After filling out the create new account form it gave feedback by bringing up a screen that says "signing you up." It stays stuck on that screen. After refreshing she was able to log in. But then she still never received an email and is unable to play a game because she has not confirmed email...

ravi

The same has happened to my account "ravi". Signing Up... Page was just there and stuck, could log in, but never got a confirmation email. Now I can join other games but can't host my own.

selfthinker

Same for me, I can log in but cannot host a game. I also tried "confirming" via the user profile, but didn't get any email either. My username is the same as on here (selfthinker). And yes, I checked my spam folder.

sudgy

My dad has a username of kelbud and didn't get a confirmation email.

LaLight

a new version released. The email troubles should now be gone