Confirmation email [SOLVED]

Previous topic - Next topic

SirDagen

Hello

thank you for inviting me into the new beta client. I registered my account SirDagen and I can log in, but I do not get a confirmation email. Therefore I cannot start a game ("you cant host a game when you email is not confirmed"). Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.
Greetings,
SirDagen

Emil

Supposedly you can confirm your email in the user profile settings page. However, I can't get it to actually send any email to me.

tufftaeh

You might want to check your spam folder. Apparently some mail clients/servers think Shuffle iT is a bit dubious... :)

LaLight

Try to look in Spam folder or any alternative folder with the same function. Also, what mail do you have?

SirDagen

Hi Emil

I doesnt work for me (and if anyone asks, of course I checked my Spam folder).
Greetings,
SirDagen

Emil

I did. The confirmation email for the forum did end up in my spam folder, but the email for the game client itself did not. Also when I refresh the page it says I haven't entered my email at all.  :)

SirDagen

Quote from: Emil on 10 December 2016, 10:17:52 PM
I did. The confirmation email for the forum did end up in my spam folder, but the email for the game client itself did not.

Same here
Greetings,
SirDagen

Stef

Sorry we have trouble sending out email. I don't know why/what exactly yet, but some of the mails aren't sent.

investigating...

arboretic

I got the same result as Emil and SirDagen -- a confirmation e-mail for this forum in my spam folder, and nothing at all about the game interface itself.

ThetaSigma12

Yeah, no email confirmation for me  :-\,

kiel

Also haven't gotten a confirmation email for the beta, so can't host games currently.

markus

Same problem here. I tried changing the e-mail address in the user profile with Firefox and Chrome, but when I hit the confirm button, it just disappears.

Registering for the forum worked without troubles.

LibraryAdventurer

Same thing happened to me.

Luciferous

Same here. Forum fine (but went to spam), but no email from game. I also had an issue signing up, where I kept getting 'username exists'. I think maybe it was creating the account but not sending a response back to the client so I was trying 'sign up' again. When refreshed I could log in.

faust