Can't login, buttons do nothing

Previous topic - Next topic

riq_diq

Buttons to login are broken, though my credentials are correct. A friend and I were able to login and then all the sudden I was unable to ready up for a game. I closed chrome, opened the site, tried logging in, no luck. He did the same thing to no avail. pls help

WileyECoyote

Quote from: riq_diq on 23 February 2022, 05:05:00 AM
Buttons to login are broken, though my credentials are correct. A friend and I were able to login and then all the sudden I was unable to ready up for a game. I closed chrome, opened the site, tried logging in, no luck. He did the same thing to no avail. pls help

me too

bartacus

Same. Happened about 20 minutes ago.

nicstella

Chrome:

I got one game in, then the "End game" button wasn't working.

So I refreshed and got sent to the login screen.

Log in button logs "XXXXX: Logging in..." to the console but then nothing happens.

BillMillions

Same problem. Buttons seem to work but then nothing happens, can't log in. on Chrome.

ResieTee

I'm having the same problem now, no matter what browser or device I'm using. I tried "Kick and Resign" on a new browser, but that didn't help anything either. I was able to play earlier today. Frustrating because I just subscribed yesterday :(

Megas_Droungarios

It's not browser specific.  I have the same problem on Firefox.

Ubik.ca

Same as above. We've been playing for years, successfully, every day. Now we can't even login to the game. The Login button isn't functioning for both of us.

Please fix. Please roll back to the old UI until you have done proper testing.

pesto11

Same, on every browser. Is there any way to contact?

gochiefsLIV

Same for me. Login button does nothing. I can click Sign Up and that appears to work but Login is dead. Forgot password also doesn't work. Tried restarting my device. Same thing.

howbazaar

Same problem, every browser. Very frustrating update.

Ingix

This was a problem during the European night/morning that has been resolved now.