Login button not working

Previous topic - Next topic

dominion

What is going on? The login button is not working and this issue has been ongoing for hours?
This is unacceptable for something that is charging money. Is anyone monitoring the health of the system?
Going forward, if this happens again, how should we contact someone to fix the problems asap?

santamonica811

Same (11:15 pm, PST).
Button for new players to register works fine.  But Login does nothing when it's clicked.

How many extra days or weeks will Dominion be giving us paying players who are dealing with this sytem-wide bug?

Ingix

The not be able to login problem has been resolved. If it persists for you, please post again.

skathe

I am still stuck on the Loading game... screen

Ingix

This is known as the spinning Castle problem:

You need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost of 3 buttons below the login data area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).

scottshauf

I had this problem today. I was using Chrome, and reloading the page didn't fix it. However, when I switched to Edge the login button worked.

Gul Dukat

Quote from: Ingix on 24 February 2022, 11:48:01 AM
This is known as the spinning Castle problem:

You need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost of 3 buttons below the login data area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).

Hi ! I still have the same probleme since last friday. I've tried everything i red on the forum, I'm still unable to access the game or kick and resign.

Ingix

What exactly happens when you do click "Kick and Resign"?

Gul Dukat

Quote from: Ingix on 28 February 2022, 06:41:02 PM
What exactly happens when you do click "Kick and Resign"?

absolutly nothing. I created a 2nd account. Was able to friend myself but disappeared from the ranking list.

to this day, still unable to log in.

Not a big deal changing accounts but would have love to know how many games I've played with the one i can't use...

RZ

It's happening to me and three other players again. We were thrown out and not able to log in again. Tried the trick in the 'spinning castle' post without avail.

Boband MyYak

Yep, same here - first time I have encountered the broken login button :(

Edit: And then after posting here it worked?!

cirion

Adding name to list of users experiencing this.
Things i tried:
Connecting from Phone browser
Using VM
Using VPN
Clearing cache
Changing browsers.
Kick and resign
New user creation.

I am now getting an error saying server connection closed and could not be established.

I am not complaining just bringing it to the attention of those in charge

cirion

And already back in - nice work guys!

Elissa81

I am also able to log in. I have tried everything everyone else has tried includinh kick and resign and still I can't log in. Can you please fix this

Ingix

There was a general problem with login at around the time the last messages where posted. If it still persists, can you post screenshots of what you see where it doesn't proceed.