Only part of 'Ready' field is clickable

Previous topic - Next topic

dane

After our first game my opponent made himself ready for a second.  I tried clicking on 'Ready' to do the same, but with no result.  My first reaction was to click again, but again no effect.  Then I tried refreshing the screen, but that threw me back to the Matching screen (having momentarily shown me the login screen), so we didn't get to play a second game.

Subsequently I played a couple of games against another opponent, this time successfully clicking on 'Ready' after the first game.  After the second game I was about to click on Ready when my opponent left the table.  I then noticed that even though my mouse was positioned over 'Ready', it was not indicating that the field was clickable.  Moving the cursor around somewhat revealed that only the upper and lower parts of the 'Ready' field were clickable.  From just above the text to about half way down from the text to the bottom of the field was not clickable.

I'm using Firefox 97.0 on Ubuntu.

Ingix

Thanks for the report! I've heard this a few times but could never confirm it, now I can! I've put this on the bug list!