News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Tower missed Plunder

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeric

During the game #178, the tower bonus didn't take care of plunder but only Encampments.

dscarpac

Was just going to report this as well. game #178 indeed. Should be all non victory cards from a pile.

dscarpac

Follow-up: tried to see if the problem is with Split Piles. game #444 on frankfurt-test.

The points are correctly totaled with Tower (I have 27 Sauna/Avanto, Patrician/Emporia, Settlers/Bustling Village), but not tallied in the final score screen (attached) -- Tower is not listed at all. I did not buy Encampment/Plunder, so I don't know if this issue has been fixed with Plunder not being counted at all.

werothegreat

Game #824 on frankfurt-test, Tower points are not showing up at all, even though I emptied out 5 piles.  They're included in the score, but don't show up in the "card/description" table, where I've previously seen Keep and Bandit Fort points listed.

drsteelhammer

Yep, Tower and Keep are not yet listed  in the end game screen. Was the score in any game incorrect?

LibraryAdventurer

Quote from: drsteelhammer on 12 December 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Yep, Tower and Keep are not yet listed  in the end game screen. Was the score in any game incorrect?
We played a Cultist game with Tower where it was especially hard to tell if the score is correct or not without being able to see the final deck composition, but I'm not sure if it counted the ruins.

drsteelhammer

Quote from: LibraryAdventurer on 13 December 2016, 06:27:26 AM
Quote from: drsteelhammer on 12 December 2016, 05:54:36 PM
We played a Cultist game with Tower where it was especially hard to tell if the score is correct or not without being able to see the final deck composition, but I'm not sure if it counted the ruins.

It definitely counted ruins correctly before so I'm confident that's correct.

florrat

In game 2862 (frankfurt-test2) it didn't display my tower points, an incorrectly displayed the tower points of my opponent.