Able to play Treasures after buying [KNOWN ISSUE]

Previous topic - Next topic

werothegreat

I don't remember the game number, but it was the Frankfurt server.  I bought a card by clicking on it, which played my Treasures, but then I was able to play more Treasures after that.

SirDagen

Greetings,
SirDagen

tufftaeh

Quote from: SirDagen on 11 December 2016, 01:25:43 AM
Its a feature.

Really? Upon buying Villa, sure (after clicking "END ACTIONS"). After other buys I've never seen that.

LaLight

Quote from: werothegreat on 11 December 2016, 01:15:51 AM
I don't remember the game number, but it was the Frankfurt server.  I bought a card by clicking on it, which played my Treasures, but then I was able to play more Treasures after that.

Have you really bought it? Maybe you repayed the debt?

werothegreat

Quote from: LaLight on 11 December 2016, 10:06:32 PM
Quote from: werothegreat on 11 December 2016, 01:15:51 AM

Have you really bought it? Maybe you repayed the debt?

It may have been an Event instead of a card, I'm not sure.  But I had bought something, than was able to play more Treasures.

On the opposite note, buying an Overlord with the auto "click the card rather than playing Treasures first" meant that I didn't play any Treasures, and was saddled with 8 Debt without being able to pay off some first.  If I click to buy a Debt card, it should still auto play my treasures.

Stef

Quote from: werothegreat on 12 December 2016, 06:06:45 AM
On the opposite note, buying an Overlord with the auto "click the card rather than playing Treasures first" meant that I didn't play any Treasures, and was saddled with 8 Debt without being able to pay off some first.  If I click to buy a Debt card, it should still auto play my treasures.

This is something we need to add a warning sign for.

And... very soon you'll be able to turn off auto buy from user profile.

allanfieldhouse

Quote from: Stef on 12 December 2016, 08:09:03 AM
And... very soon you'll be able to turn off auto buy from user profile.

That seems like a feature that people should be able to turn ON. All the default options should be selected for what makes the most sense for a player that's new to Dominion. Then as they learn the game, they can turn on the convenience features.