Kingdom display with Ruins

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

I brought this up before release and it seemed to be fixed, but I guess not. When I click on the kingdom button, the ten kingdom cards should be in two rows of five. The only exceptions to this are Young Witch and Way of the Mouse. The end. When ruins are in the kingdom, it messes with the display (see attached image).

The old client had this right. It took forever but we finally got there. Why is that code not being reused here?

Ingix

It's debatable what the right choice is here. Ruins are in the supply, so putting them in the "Cards in supply" section seems appropriate. OTOH, they are listed again below, because the pile contains up to 5 different cards, not just one. The same is true for Knights.

AdamH

I disagree, this isn't debatable. The ten kingdom cards, the unique information needed to convey what's happening in this game of Dominion, should be the first two rows of things you see when you click on the kingdom button.

Go ask 55 random people on the Dominion Discord if that screenshot I showed is better than what I just described and I bet all 55 of them would tell you that what I described is better.