Turn played automatically. I did nothing

Previous topic - Next topic

denti

Just played a game in which one of my turns happened without me having done anything:

Game #98415193

Turn 5. denti playing

I did not touch my screen or keyboard. It went straight from my opponent's turn 4 to their turn 5 (or 5 to 6, I forget).

Is this a bug?

santamonica811

Thanks for including the game number.  I'm having trouble loading it.  But problem is on my end, I think...I'm having trouble right now on a bunch of websites.

I assume you would have told us if your Kingdom included Lich, of course.  (ie, the Wizard pile.)

Ingix

That's strange, on reload (as Ingix) your turn 5 looks like this:

You had a hand of only money and victory cards, so you went straight to your buy phase. Of course, you should have been given the option to choose what to buy.

Did you inadvertantly click on the Feodum after your last turn? If you have premoves enabled like I have

then since your next interaction with the game was in your buy phase, it would have interpreted such a click as your intention to buy Feodum (which it did in my test).

denti

I do have pre-moves selected, but don't recall having selected Feodum. Maybe I accidentally touched it, but, again, I don't think I did.