Can't log in on any browser

Previous topic - Next topic

tictacner

Hi! I can't log on anymore. I've tried multiple browsers, an incognito tab, you name it - I can sign up or create a new account, but I can't log on because the log on button is completely unresponsive. Username is tictacner, any help is appreciated.

JxM

I face the same issue as well. I tried as well all the tricks like incognito tabs, kick and resign. Everything is unresponsive in Login.

xxrobertinaxx

same problem  :(   user xxrobertinaxx

carotte jaune

I'm also expecting the same issue with my friend.
"Login button" doesn't react when clicking on it.  :'(

(I can also inform you that you should enable https (and force it) on your forum to protect content, password, email and other personal information)

Best regards,
Carotte Jaune

Long Con

Same issue here.  You guys have to be responsible; if you are going to create addicts, you have to supply the goods!

:D

blamelewis

Same here - tried safari, Firefox, Chrome and also the "private window / kick and resign" thing - nothing works.

+50 to the https thing too. Kind of shocking that this site doesn't have that yet.

T

hothotwasabi

Same issue here on Chrome and Safari, as well as kick/resign and incognito. no luck.

dane

The good news is that the problem has also been reported on the Discord channel...

The bad news is that there's been no response there either.

dane

I tell a lie!  Rummaging around further on the Discord channel I found this comment from Ingix:

"We don't know what the problem is: Is the client not connecting, is the client connecting but nit getting any info, etc. The only person who can meaningfully create and manage the status page is also the only person who can find out and correct the problem, which happens usually much faster than a status page makes sense. I've contacted Stef to inform him of the problem, of course."

Ingix

Thanks for posting my discord comment here, which I should have done myself, but simply forgot. :-[

mchinitz

Unfortunately seems the issue is back today. Please check

Xira

Ingix

Yes, it looks like the same problem as May 4th. Stef has been informed, but it may take a while.

Ingix

The problem has been fixed now, you can play again.