Issues with premove & autobuy

Previous topic - Next topic

tarzar

Hi,

When playing yesterday premove and autobuy weren't working properly. Instead of the expected behavior the card to play or buy had a yellow X over it and no matter what action was taken it ended the current phase. Was working properly as of last week, I don't think anything should have been updated on my end. Issue could also be replicated by trying to buy 2 cards (with enough buys and money) in quick succession but was not present with minor delay between buys.

Ingix

A new version was published yesterday, dealing with premoves: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=604.msg22763#msg22763

What you described is a bug that has been reported on discord as well and is being worked on.

horrico

There still seems to be a problem: when I mark some cards for premoves and the opponent then plays a card that affects me:

if for example the opponent plays a militia and I would then have to discard 2 cards. When I have marked a matching amount of cards (here two) for premove, then these cards are immediately discarded without further confirmation. That makes premoves unusable. That problem still exists today.

(A few days ago I had similar problems with "Bishop". A few cards of mine were thrashed that I never intended to thrash. Can't verify if this issue still exists today.)