Glitch ends current phase when clicking rapidly

Previous topic - Next topic

themaninorange

I experienced this glitch in both the action phase and the buy phase. 

In the action phase, I had a stack of 3 Soldiers in my hand, and I wanted to play them all, so I clicked rapidly to do this as quickly as possible.  For some reason, sometimes the action phase ends after playing the first Soldier.  I had plenty of actions, and Villagers were not involved.  I was able to undo the action, and proceed more slowly, and it worked the second time.

In the buy phase, I had my final big turn, and after emptying the provinces, I wanted to buy several duchies, and similarly, to do this, I clicked rapidly to buy them as quickly as possible.  After the first two duchies, despite having plenty of money (Coffers were not involved to my knowledge) and plenty of buys, my buy phase was automatically ended.  Because the game ended "after" my turn, I was not able to undo the purchase to attempt it again.

My game was against Lord Rattington, so nothing about my specific game was important, but I can see this having a severe impact on some people's rated games if the glitch exists there as well.

themaninorange

Update:

I was able to replicate this using the Encampment card.  I have it set to automatically reveal gold or plunder, and when I have a stack of encampments and I spam-click through them to play them all, it seems to briefly select one of the encampments for the reveal.

I was *not* able to replicate this with Farming Village.  It may be that this only affects cards where a decision can be made.  It may be related to pre-move.

ceviri

Can you confirm if you're still able to replicate it? There was a recent patch intended to fix this issue (like in the last 12 hours or so), and I'm not able to replicate it using the encampment approach.

santamonica811

Range,
Please remember to include the game number for posts like yours.  Makes it possible to easily try to replicate the issue.

themaninorange

Hello, and thank you for the quick response.
I have not had this glitch since trying the game again, specifically with Encampment.

Thank you!