No Cards Available to Fill Kingdom

Previous topic - Next topic

UnclePantz

I've recently started getting this message, "No Cards Available to Fill Kingdom" after creating a table for 2 players, myself and a bot and using cards from Allies.  I'm not sure if this is exclusively when Allies cards are used, but that's been my experience so far, but what does this message mean in the first place?  any help appreciated.  thanks.

Ingix

It's unfortunately a generic error message that shouldn't come up at all now, after some fixes have been made recently. The game is required to fill some card or landscape slot with cards that it doesn't have. To diagnose this It would be helpful to get

1) A screenshot of the full Table Creation screen, so the cards that have been preselected and all other options are visible.
2) You current subscription level and if you have any extra expansions from bonus codes.

UnclePantz

I get this message anytime I use any cards from Allies.  I have the Gold subscription so should not have any exclusions from access to the sets.  I did not have a problem with this issue since last week.  it has occurred starting this week.  here are the screen shots as requested.  thanks for your help.

UnclePantz

Ingix

Thanks!

It's the card pool level, increasing it to 6 made it work for mr (you had it at 3).

It doesn't make sense why this is so, I'll ask (I have a hunch that it's related to something else).

UnclePantz

You are a lifesaver!  thank you.  that was the ticket.  I would never in a million years have thought of this.  I had it set to 3 so that when I played against bots the random tables would not choose more complex expansion sets I wasn't wanting to play, but I figured out how to use the bots and create my own tables so all is great again.  thanks.