Play Again With The Same Set Of Cards

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Arnold

On the "You Lose" screen, I would like a button that would let me play again against the AI with the same set of cards.

I play against the AI almost exclusively, usually multiple times per day, and have done so almost every day for five and a half years. When it becomes clear that I won't win, I often use the undo or rewind buttons to return to the start and try again until I beat the AI with that set of cards. But if the AI's victory is after my last move, I'm at the You Lose screen, and the rewind button is gone.

Writing down the set of cards on the You Lose screen, and creating a new game against the AI with those cards, is time-consuming. I'd like a button on the You Lose screen that does that.

Ingix

On the kingdom selection screen, there is a button "Replay Last kingdom". It isn't limited to bot games, but works there as well.

Klicking the red-circled button fills the 10 kingdom cards with those from the last game:

Matt Arnold

This method consistently gives me an error message when I try to start the game: "Kingom has too many cards." If I eliminate two of the cards, it allows me to proceed, and fills in the two blank spaces with random cards.

Have you tried this and gotten it to work correctly? If so, what did you do to get it to work correctly?

Ingix

You need to uncheck "Extra 2nd Edition", before you start the last kingdom replay. That's the only thing I've learned recently that will give that error condition on replay.

Matt Arnold