Bugs Noticed in Latest Release(s)

Previous topic - Next topic

leafyscreen

When you right click on any card, event or landscape, or a card pops up on the screen as part of play, it does not go away all the time when you click on it or anywhere on the screen. It often takes several clicks to clear it off the screen. It is somewhat random since it doesn't happen every time.

When I right clicked a symbol put up by a hex, it did not show what the hex was. In this case it was the deluded or envious hex. I right clicked the symbol it puts by my hand information, but nothing happened, so I wasn't sure which one it was and had no way of telling. I don't know if this is the case for all the symbols like

Baaka

I've noticed this on mac with safari Version 16.0 (17614.1.25.9.10, 17614) and Brave(Chrome variant) latest version -- and additionally examining cards for black market, the card pops under the 3 black market card window.

Ingix

For the Black market problem: You say that in your case the Territorry would be behind the window with the Black Market cards? Just to make sure I understand that problem

leafyscreen

Right Clicking on any card

As of today, 12/16, now when you right click on a card, event, etc, it just flashes on the screen. It seems to happen all the time at the beginning of a game so you can't examine the cards. Once you start playing, it becomes intermittant. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and sometimes it takes multiple clicks for it to work.

Ingix

@leafyscreen: What system are you on (device, browser)? Because on my end (PC, Firefox, Windows) right-clicking works (roughly) as expected

leafyscreen

Windows 11 on a PC using Chrome browser

leafyscreen

The latest time I tried it today, it worked fine for the first game, but had the problem on the second game. I'm not positive but it seems it also has this problem when you undo a step. After undoing a step, when I right clicked on a card, it just flashed.

I'm also playing with some of the new plunder cards, so I don't know if that is causing the issue.

Ingix

It seems to be a problem that many players have from time to time. It looks like someone on the discord found a way to reproduce it consistently, which hopefully gives a way to fix this.

leafyscreen

The right click issue seems to have been resolved.

cheesesandwhich

When playing a bot game the bot played "fortune" and didn't make a decision. I had to surrender to get out of the game.

Ingix

Yes, unfortunately the 1 Coffers it has is the problem here (it doesn't know how to answer the question if it want's to convert Coffers before Fortune doubles the $).