Releases

Previous topic - Next topic

Stef

Version 1.5.0.1
This version brings the first set of previews for Menagerie.

More changes & fixes are in the release but I will update this post later

Stef

Version 1.5.0.2
Fixed two small problems with the previous release:

- The 'name a card' interface (for wishing well, mystic, rebuild, ...) did not allow you to type the name of a card.
- Black Market had a 61th card put on top of it; it was always an Animal Fair (this was done for testing purposes but somehow made it into the actual release)

Stef

Version 1.5.0.3

- Ghost played on a duration card would not stay out as long as it should (which is as long as that duration card).
- Aqueduct didn't ask you enough how to order its effects. It could move VP to aqueduct, it could give you the VP on aqueduct. For example gaining a Crumbling Castle or Haunted Castle was bugged. The new solution here is to always do "Take VP from Aqueduct" last. A solution to just always ask would be very annoying.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.4

There was a problem with the automatch queue - you could end up with an unrated non-preview game while searching for a preview game.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.5

Added 3 more cards - Supplies, Scrap & Livery - and a non-supply card Horse.

Today's preview queue lets you play with one of the new cards and two of yesterdays cards

Stef

Version 1.5.0.6

bugfix: The Horse image was missing.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.7

1.5.0.6 was just unplayable / me being hasty :(
That problem is fixed now though.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.8

Two fixes:
- The "animal fair vs coffers" bug is fixed
  (if you had coins+coffers >= 7, coins < 7, action in hand ==> it would first spend your coffers, then trash your action)
- the logging of negative things is back
  (it used to not log spending coffers, spending villagers, losing coins to poor house)

Stef

Version 1.5.0.9

Added new preview cards: Bounty Hunter, Stockpile, Coven

Version 1.5.0.10

Some fixes:
- Aqueduct would not always hand out VP
   (more specifically, it didn't work when it time-clashed with something optional, e.g. the exile mat)
- Annex allowed you to select too many cards in the client, which would get you stuck
- Herald allowed you to select too many cards in the client, which would get you stuck (this was only possible with confirm single card trashes "on")
- new image for the exile button (currently only visible with confirm single card trashes set "on" and playing bounty hunter)

Stef

Version 1.5.0.11

Added new preview cards: Way of the Ox, Way of the Turtle, Way of the Mole, Toil, Commerce, Populate

Version 1.5.0.12

Added new preview cards: Mastermind, Black Cat, Wayfarer

Some fixes:
- Lord Rat would get stuck when trying to play treasures with Black Market.
- Lord Rat would get stuck when playing a Hamlet with more actions in hand.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.13

- Way buttons on actions used to be invisible when you couldn't use them. In this release, they are visible but grayed out. My hope is that this removes the concept of a "surprise button" and thus reduces misclicks.
(for example at start of turn, or after playing a Courtyard)

- The "Champion autoplay" was always visible, but now it's hidden in games without ways.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.14

- "Transparent way buttons" used to have an opaque border, but in 1.5.0.13 they did not.

- Innovation, Ghost & Prince had a bit of a strange Way-user-interface. They expected you to click the way first, then select the ability for their (first) play. Now they will just always ask after you click them.

- There was a new problem with the metaserver-gameserver communication that caused an unusually high number of "already starting" bugs. I hope that is gone now.

Stef

The previews are now in "weekend mode".
This means you'll get 3 random previewed cards as well as 1 random landscape.
Previews will continue for another ~48 hours.

It's technically not a release (but a change in the database) but I thought I'd mention it here anyway.

Stef

Version 1.5.0.15

- Stonemason trashing Wayfarer was bugged; For your second gain you should only be allowed to pick something cheaper then the new Wayfarer price.

- Another change to the metaserver-gameserver protocol

- Small corrections to French & Japanese translations

Stef

Version 1.5.0.16

Basically no changes, but the preview table rule is now hidden
(it was already unusable anyway, since the previews have ended)