This release brings the the 14th expansion - Dominion:Menagerie.
Some changes unrelated to the new cards as well:
- The automatch queue looks different. You also have an extra option: to search for Special Kingdom Rules. Currently there is one Special Kingdom Rule available: "Extra Menagerie". If this rule is active, the kingdom generator will start by picking 1 Event or Way from Menagerie, and 4 regular kingdom cards from Menagerie. After that the kingdom will be generated as normal. If you create your own table, you can combine this rule with any other rules you'd like to set, but realize that if you specify too many (>6) cards it may be impossible to generate a kingdom.
- The store now gives discounts for buying longer periods of time. Details are here
. As announced ~10 days ago, people who had a Gold sub at time of the release got Menagerie added for free.
- There are some new autoplays for existing cards. Torturer allows you to always gain Curse, Sinister Plot to always add a token when you had none, Pageant to always take the Coffers, Arena to stop asking when there is no more VP, Moneylender to just trash one of your coppers and finally Old Witch to always trash a curse from your hand.
- The order your cards are discarded during cleanup has changed. (This change actually already happened when the previews started). The old version discarded in-play first and in-hand afterwards. Now it will start with complicated-in-play, then do in-hand, and then discard simple-in-play. In practice this will mean you will almost never end up with a card on top of your discard pile that you didn't want your opponent to know about.
- Note that the official suggestion is to play with max 1 Way, and with automatch you will always get at most 1. But manually you can select up to 4 landscapes, and they could all be Ways. If you have a game with more than 1 Way, you still only get 1 Way button on the card. In order to play a card using another Way, click the Way card in the Kingdom (it will light up to show it's selected), then click on the card you want to play (in the picture area, not on the Way button).