* You can now turn chat on/off completely, either by clicking during the game or toggling in the player options
* You can now turn "players see spectator chat" on/off during a game. Also there is a new player option that allows you to have this off by default in automatched games.
- if at least one player wants it off in automatch, it starts off
- any player can turn it off during the game
- table host can turn it on during the game
* You can now add&remove people to your friends & blacklist during a game
* any chat by blacklisted players is now ignored by you. If you're a spectator blacklisting another spectator, they will no longer be visible to you.
* if you blacklist someone and they friend you, you will no longer see them on your friends list
* if any player blacklists a spectator, that spectator is kicked from the table. You can't spectate a game where any player has blacklisted you (was: only blacklisted by the table host had any impact)
* during the pre/post game screen, some of the text has been replaced by icons
some small gamerule fixes:
* Way of the Squirrel was broken when used on opponents turn
* Catacombs used to not draw when your deck was empty (relevant with Way of the Chameleon / -1 Card token)
* Lord Rat used to get stuck when playing Wayfarer.
In the meanwhile, some people have been working on new translations. I haven't added them in the language selector yet because their work is still in progress, but if you want to you can already check it out using these urls:https://dominion.games/?lang=es