- Client-side reconnect: when you log in, a session token is kept in local storage that will automatically log you in the next time you enter the page. To prevent this from happening (e.g. because you share your device with other people), you can click "Logout" in the bottom right of the lobby page.
- The journey token is now visible in players' info bars. Note that it behaves differently from the Making Fun version: if it's colored, this means on the next play you will get the big journey bonus; if it's grayed out, you will not.
- Add sounds to the score screen to accompany your game result.
- Fix: Tiny reveal windows under certain aspect ratios.
- Fix: BoM and Overlord don't show the types of the impersonated card.
- Fix: Games with bots with minplayers < maxplayers refused to start.
Additional minor changes:
- Version number now links to release notes.
- Change ready text for bots to 'Bot Ready'.
- Change 'Cancel' to 'Cancel & Resign' on reconnecting screen.
Fix: games containing Black Market refused to start.