Table list

Previous topic - Next topic

twasa

I like the idea of setting up a table and inviting others to join to play. I assume the current table list will change, but I find it quite difficult to identify tables I would want to join as a player. I would suggest the following:

• The host's player name as the title of the table in the player's column, or something else more descriptive.
  • The play button in the "running" column, saving space.
  • The number of current spectators next to the spectate button to save space, although I don't find it useful to know how may other players are watching a game.
  • Instead of the "running" state in the "running" column, one might display the last turn number perhaps. If I need to decide whether to spectate, I probably wouldn't on turn 24.

LaLight

Quote from: twasa on 11 December 2016, 06:02:45 PM
I like the idea of setting up a table and inviting others to join to play. I assume the current table list will change, but I find it quite difficult to identify tables I would want to join as a player. I would suggest the following:

• The host's player name as the title of the table in the player's column, or something else more descriptive.
  • The number of current spectators next to the spectate button to save space, although I don't find it useful to know how may other players are watching a game.
  • Instead of the "running" state in the "running" column, one might display the last turn number perhaps. If I need to decide whether to spectate, I probably wouldn't on turn 24.

Thanks for your feedback! Lobby will be significantly cahnged and we'll take your thought into consideration.

allanfieldhouse

The number of spectators is really useful. For example, during the "reveal" stream yesterday, that was literally the only way to pick out which game was the streaming one.

twasa

Thanks LaLight, I thought that the lobby was still a work in progress.

MVoltaire

Quote from: LaLight on 11 December 2016, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: twasa on 11 December 2016, 06:02:45 PM

Thanks for your feedback! Lobby will be significantly cahnged and we'll take your thought into consideration.

I would like to add that I would find it useful to see in the overview from which expansions cards are chosen, so base and what else. As a not that experienced player I prefer only to use the expansions that I know and maybe one more. Yesterday I clicked through all tables to find out that there was no table like what I imagined and then opened one myself. So if you would also include that into your thoughts for the lobby, that would be great. :)

Cheers,
Voltaire

Beyond Awesome

Make it like Goko did except maybe also display player rating next to the table as well.