I think a general suggestion thread is easier to follow than everyboby creating there own 'XYZ's suggestion' thread. So I start one, and invite everybody to join in as well.
My suggestions for now
- Offer a way to play against Bots without making the table public first. I accidentally opened a few games against actual players, because I did not click the start button fast enough
- The End Screen should list the piled out Cards
- I miss a way to easily veto full expansions: If I did not overlook it, there seems to be no way to set up a table that vetoes Alchemy cards as a whole.
- The same goes for the other way around, requiring certain Sets: It would be great to be able to set up tables like 3 Alchemy Cards, 2 from Base, and 3 from Empires, the rest random
- Setting up tables by Card types could also be fun (3 attacks, 2 treasures, 3 Alt-VP, 1 trasher)
- I don't really understand, why some actions are buttons with a fixed position in the interface (i.e. trashing), while others need to be performed in the log (i.e. revealing Reactions). All should be buttons instead or being present on the table in any other way (like in the MF implementation).
- The existing Action buttons should be written out: '+1 Card' instead of 'Card', etc.