You can play with the Base Set for free (2nd Edition).
If you have a subscription, you can invite non-subscribers to play with your cards.Gold subscription
- gives access to all current expansions
- costs about €3.00 /month or €36.00 /year
- for Americans: that is about $3.15 / $38.00
- subscribes to Intrigue, Seaside, Prosperity, Cornucopia, Hinterlands and Guilds
- costs about €2.00 /month or €24.00 /year
- for Americans: that is about $2.10 / $25.25
The list of expansions you subscribe to is locked in at the moment you buy; even when the packages change later on your subscription will not change along.
Subscriptions always start when you buy it, and you can select your own end date.
The minimum duration is one month, and subscriptions do not auto-renew themselves.
For every transaction you have to pay a transaction fee of €0.35.
If you're buying from inside the EU, you also have to pay VAT.
This VAT percentage will depend on the country you're buying from.
If you buy a new subscription before your old one expires, the remaining value of your old subscription is automatically subtracted from the price to pay.This board is read-only, but you can discuss it here