Psyduck

Joining game #2369 on frankfurt-test2.

After buying the last province, the game froze:

Turn 22 - Psyduck
P starts his turn.
P puts a Gold in hand (Archive).
P plays 2 Coppers and 2 Golds.
P buys and gains a Province.
P draws a Copper, a Gold, a Province, a Settlers and an Archive.

It's your buy phase, you may...
• start buying cards.

When I opened Firebug after some minutes to see if there was any more information, the game end screen actually appeared.

Edit: Happened again in #2376 on frankfurt-test2. This time opening Firebug didn't change anything.

yed

It takes some time to display end game screen and it is confusing.

How about simple big message YOU WON from game server and waiting symbol under it? I guess end game screen is handled by meta server which needs to get data from game server first and that takes time. And it did not happen for at all for Psyduck.

E.Honda

I also had such an end of game freeze in a bot game. It was in game #2616 on frankfurt-test2.
Firefox told me in a message box that there was an unresponsive script. It displayed this partial url:
http://www.dominion.games/priv...-webclient-head-0.12.14.min.js:1

I also attached two screenshots of the firefox debug console messages after end of game, I though those might help you. The screenshots show the console output after the gameserver connection is closed, and theres some messages about errors that happend there.

Edit: Now after I posted this and closed the console it played the end of game sound and exited to the after-game-screen.

Edit2: Had the bug happen again in game #2846 on frankfurt-test2.

Edit3: I just realised there's no end of game sound, it was just that incidentally someone joined my table at that moment :D

limetime

It got stuck at the loading screen after the game ended. I eventually reloaded and was not loaded into that game.

markus

I had the same problem of not getting the results screen in the end twice in a row.
The second one was #1016 on frankfurt-test.

Ksytsi

The same game-end freezing has happened in 2 of my 3 so-far played games, all against a bot. Both end-frozen games I won (I'd recall by emptying the Province pile in a Colony game). Gets stuck for ca. 5 mins.

Servers have been:
Joining game #1981 on oregon.
Joining game #2121 on frankfurt.
Joining game #2292 on frankfurt.

Psyduck

After not having seen this for a couple of days, it happened again three times in a row:

Joining game #104331 on oregon.
Joining game #104663 on tokyo.
Joining game #104994 on frankfurt.

Diedre

It is happening to me every match in the last couple of days.
My system is Windows 10, Google Chrome.

Mandys

When my game ends in can never see a score or who won. Just takes me to a screen which says score panel label text.  I can't start a new game  without logging in again.  What can I do?
Thanks for any help

Diedre

Quote from: Mandys on 08 January 2017, 11:43:44 PM
When my game ends in can never see a score or who won. Just takes me to a screen which says score panel label text.  I can't start a new game  without logging in again.  What can I do?
Thanks for any help

Same here.

Diedre

I contacted ShuffleIT people and they are aware of the problem.
There is still no solution for it yet.

I play in two computers but only happens with one of them, the newer one  :o

DG

I'm getting this very frequently, maybe up to half the time a game ends. I use Firefox. I can't see any specific pattern. Infrequently I get an error message when I log back in but can continue the script and the game continues.

Apologies to all the people who see me rudely leave a game at the end without chatting. I can't help it!

DG

Is this freeze happening during clean up? When playing with scheme I get asked "what cards to scheme?" in the log, can select the cards, and then the game freezes. When playing with peasants I get "choose clean up abilities and their resolution order" in the log but the game freezes before I can choose the cards.

DG

This appears to be fixed for me in the latest version.

Psyduck

I still do have this issue, though. Makes playing quite unpleasant as I have to wait for the client after most of the games to realize they have finished.