Mobile Chrome: Long press no longer works as right click

Previous topic - Next topic

yed

Did you changed something in the past 24 hours? Long press no longer works as right click in mobile Chrome.
Chrome was updated last night so it is probably that.
But this right click demo still works using long press: https://api.jquery.com/contextmenu/

Android 6.0 Honor 8 mobile, Chrome 55.0.2883.91.

I understand that you don't have time for native mobile apps. But there are only two problems on touch devices: right click and reorder. Consider solving them (in browser) before the January 1st release because it could stop a lot of people with tablets from complaining about the missing native apps.

TimSharrock

yes, with this behaviour I do not dare play against people on my Android tablet, and it seriously degrades the experience against bots: I cannot find out what a card does without either buying it, or switching to another tab :(

David

This happens on the desktop Chrome also. I'm playing on a Surface Pro 3 without a keyboard/mouse and can't long press or use a right click gesture to see card text.

David

oh wow, yeah, it's fixed on desktop chrome also! i was waiting on my registration email and didn't check again before posting. thanks devs!!!!!