Enchantress Issues

Previous topic - Next topic

ravi

When an opponent plays an enchantress there should be some kind of warning that the next action played will be nerfed. Also, when an enchantressed action is played, it should say so on the log. Seeing "L played Margrave, L draws 1 card" is really weird when reading back the log.

JW

While Enchantress is active, you could replace the pictures on all of the actions in a player's hand with pictures of pigs.

Donald X.

Quote from: JW on 23 December 2016, 09:17:41 PM
While Enchantress is active, you could replace the pictures on all of the actions in a player's hand with pictures of pigs.
Sounds sweet; could just be the pig on Enchantress, blown up. And obv. replace the text with +1 Card +1 Action.

Chris is me

Along similar lines - if you play a duration that is Enchantressed, can it be made not-orange in the log? The side benefit here is that it helps people realize that the opponent's Enchantress wasn't played as an attack / isn't active. This shouldn't replace the log note specifying the card played was Enchantressed - just a supplement.

JW

There also doesn't appear to be any indication in the current version that my opponent has played Haunted Woods. I presume Swamp Hag is the same way. It would be nice if the option to buy cards showed up differently when Haunted Woods or Swamp Hag is active.