email address changed

Previous topic - Next topic

cidermonkey

Hi, i'm player cidermonkey from the makingfun version, they referred me here as they have already transferred the data.

When I signed up at makingfun, i used an email address that doesn't work anymore (lucas@neoboolean.com), can you change it in your database to my current email address? lucas@skoarcery.org

i don't want to lose my cards in the changeover.

Thanks,
lucas

Stef

Quote from: cidermonkey on 24 December 2016, 10:42:12 AM
Hi, i'm player cidermonkey from the makingfun version, they referred me here as they have already transferred the data.

When I signed up at makingfun, i used an email address that doesn't work anymore (lucas@neoboolean.com), can you change it in your database to my current email address? lucas@skoarcery.org

i don't want to lose my cards in the changeover.

Thanks,
lucas

Sorry, but I can't find the account you're referring to. Could you post your username?
I did find a username "cidermonkey" in de transferred accounts, but it's associated with an @gmail.com email address.

cidermonkey

Hi, yeah that's my username, cidermonkey, it's probably associated with sofakid@gmail.com (which forwards to @neoboolean.com).

gbasecom

I have the same proplem.
My old email address  - kbates@mail.ru doesn't work anymore.
My current email is - gbasecom@gmail.com.

My nickname was Plectrum. I has Intrigue, Seaside, Prosperity, Alchemy, Cornucopia and Hinterlands expensions.
How can I transfer this data to the new client?

Thanks

hirotashi

I have the same proplem too.
My old email : hirotashi11@excite.co.jp
My current email : hirotashi428@gmail.com

Can you transfer the data to new one?