Treasure Titles

Previous topic - Next topic

werothegreat

A few Treasures, mainly from Prosperity, are still missing the coin symbols in the top lines, and of the ones that do have the coin symbols on the top line, some of their names spread right over them, such as on Coin of the Realm.

Seprix

Not something I have control over, sadly. It's the same with Dame Josephine on the bottom with the attack types and whatnot.

werothegreat

Also:
- the Alchemy expansion icon is too big.
- P-Stone is also missing coin icons up top
- Treasury has the dividing line now, but it doesn't look very well formatted, the line is very close to the bottom text, and the bottom text is spilling onto the bottom banner
- in general, a few cards have text spilling onto the bottom or side banners

Seprix

Quote from: werothegreat on 29 December 2016, 05:31:06 AM
Also:
- the Alchemy expansion icon is too big.
- P-Stone is also missing coin icons up top
- Treasury has the dividing line now, but it doesn't look very well formatted, the line is very close to the bottom text, and the bottom text is spilling onto the bottom banner
- in general, a few cards have text spilling onto the bottom or side banners

-Can't do
-Can't do
-I think it looks fine, but I will try shrinking the text a bit and we'll see how that goes
-I'll try the same for those other cards as well

Seprix

Alright, I shrunk the text slightly for some of the worst offenders. There is a certain card that is just a complete pain in the rear, and it just so happens to be one of my least favorite Dominion cards: Doctor. There's no real way to make it look good and also make it not hug the edge. I might try to tinker with that one more later on and just try a completely different format.

werothegreat

Speaking of icons, are the Base and Intrigue icons going to remain the 1st edition ones, or will they be swapped out for the 2nd edition icons?

werothegreat

Bumping because the Treasure titles issue has still not been addressed.