Black Market puts back cards without being told

Previous topic - Next topic

singletee

I played Black Market, then COTR, then Potion. When I played the Potion, the Black Market interface instantly closed and I was asked if I wanted to call Coin of the Realm.

Turn 12 - singletee
s
plays a Black Market
s
reveals a Smithy
, a Patrol
and a Highway
s
plays a Coin of the Realm
s
puts a Coin of the Realm
on their Tavern mat.
s
plays a Potion
s
puts a Smithy
, a Patrol
and a Highway
on the bottom of the Black Market Deck.

It's your action phase, you may...
• Call Coin of the Realm

• Call Coin of the Realm

singletee

The next turn I Princed Black Market. Then the turn after that, Black Market was autoplayed, and again automatically closed.

Turn 14 - singletee
s
starts their turn.
s
plays a Black Market
s
reveals a Mountebank
, a Rats
and a Caravan Guard
s
puts a Mountebank
, a Rats
and a Caravan Guard
on the bottom of the Black Market Deck.

You PLAY_INSTRUCTIONS a Black Market
and...
• Call Coin of the Realm

singletee

After playing some more, it seems that what is happening is that I don't have enough coin to buy any of the cards from the Black Market, and the cards are being returned because of that. The cards should stay visible until I choose not to buy. This is because if the Black Market play was forced (Golem, Prince, Herald, Summon, etc.), the whole thing happens in an instant and I have to look in the log to see what happened.

In addition, there is no autoplay treasures button; instead, there is a "No treasures" button whose purpose is a complete mystery to me. Why would I click a button to not do something? The two buttons that should show up during Black Market are "Autoplay treasures" (which disappears/dims if there are no treasures to play) and "Put back cards".

Mr Anderson

Quote from: singletee on 30 December 2016, 08:46:36 AM
In addition, there is no autoplay treasures button; instead, there is a "No treasures" button whose purpose is a complete mystery to me. Why would I click a button to not do something? The two buttons that should show up during Black Market are "Autoplay treasures" (which disappears/dims if there are no treasures to play) and "Put back cards".

This is very irritating to me as well, and it is very painful to undo all steps to get back to the point you can play your treasures individually and you are still able to buy a card. You need to go back to before you played BM.