Welcome to Dominion Online

Previous topic - Next topic

patinhat

Hi! I am still waiting for email to transfer over my purchases from MF. Is there any update on the timeline? Thanks!

terrean

Same here, no email yet to get my old account-name back.

darklordnose

I have created a new account and  not able to play because it says email should be confirmed. But I never got any confirmation email. Username is darklordnose. Anyone else had this issue ?

Watno

We are aware of the missing emails. Really sorry about that, still trying to resolve :(

dance

My name was dance and i also didnt get any Mail..

Judybee

I have not had welcome email, but my username is reserved. Do I need to take any action? Username Judybee

Merely Dust

My friend and I are also waiting for the email. Usernames: Merely Dust and Manowar118

alskdh

also waiting for email; username alskdh

thx!

Watno

The remaining transition emails should be arriving in the next 24 hours.

sunshinehippo

I played the older version (GOKO).  How do I create and save my own deck selections?  Can I play with more than one BOT?  I notice there isn't any sound; I enjoyed the sound effects of the previous version.  Will you be adding any sound?

elonpuckhog

I did not get my activation email.

Watno

Quote from: sunshinehippo on 04 January 2017, 11:09:28 PM
I played the older version (GOKO).  How do I create and save my own deck selections?  Can I play with more than one BOT?  I notice there isn't any sound; I enjoyed the sound effects of the previous version.  Will you be adding any sound?

Saving kingdom selections isnt possible yet. You can use a custom kingdom when using the new table button.  That will also allow you to play with more bots (set the minimum and maximum number of players to the total amount of players you want, then press ready without other players present).

Sound will be added

Watno

Quote from: elonpuckhog on 05 January 2017, 04:15:53 AM
I did not get my activation email.

If you are referring to the email to transfer your account, check your spam folder and if it's not there PM Stef with your account name and email address (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=3)

If you mean the confirmation mail after making an account on our site, log in, go to the account tab, type in your email and click confirm to have it sent again

Fedgerick

still haven't gotten an email. username Fedgerick email insanepainbringer@gmail.com