Welcome to Dominion Online

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip

Welcome all to the new Dominion Online!

Our client can be accessed via https://www.dominion.games.

As we speak e-mails are being sent out to players who had an account at one of the previous implementations. This e-mail contains an activation link that allows you to create an account that has a 1 year subscription to the expansions you had at one of the old systems. Please wait for this e-mail if you want to make use of this offer.

Happy playing in a happy new year!

Emeric

There is a fault in the welcome mail. Guilds is called guids.

NimChimpsky

Hi, I received the email inviting me over, and I'm excited to give it a try. One thing, though: because I had paid for them at the previous host, I have a subscription for all sets except Empires. But I don't see any option to pay to receive Empires. I only see two subscription options--silver and gold, but I don't have to pay to subscribe to all the gold sets just to get Empires, right?

Philip

Quote from: NimChimpsky on 31 December 2016, 09:35:19 PM
Hi, I received the email inviting me over, and I'm excited to give it a try. One thing, though: because I had paid for them at the previous host, I have a subscription for all sets except Empires. But I don't see any option to pay to receive Empires. I only see two subscription options--silver and gold, but I don't have to pay to subscribe to all the gold sets just to get Empires, right?

Right, you only pay the difference between what you choose and what you already have. The listed price takes this into account.

NimChimpsky

Quote from: Philip on 31 December 2016, 09:38:40 PM
Quote from: NimChimpsky on 31 December 2016, 09:35:19 PM

Right, you only pay the difference between what you choose and what you already have. The listed price takes this into account.

Cool, thanks.

bog

Joseph2302

Congratulations on the launch, was semaless for me to get all my already owned cards and pay the 6.99 euros to get the Empires cards.

bartacus

When I visit dominion.games, I see a black background, a castle image, and a loading spinner. Nothing ever loads after that (waited 15 mins). Also, I have paid for subscriptions and have not received a welcome email yet.

I'm running: OS X 10.9.5 on a Core i5 processor using latest update of Safari and Chrome. It won't load in either browser.

Can anybody help me?

bartacus

bartacus

I can try to access the game on different machine if I get the welcome email, but I understood that we would receive this email by the end of the 31st. That didn't happen.

pollium

I'm also waiting on that e-mail... user: pollium

bartacus

I just read a lot of initial feedback on the new interface, which I am unable to access. I also saw a screenshot. I'm no longer interested in access. This has been majorly blown.

bartacus

Guess I'll find my buddies and bust out the slow cards.

bartacus

R.I.P - MF Dominion. It was great. I saw the upside down cards. Whaaat?

Gluehwuermchen

Also received no welcome mail, my username is LiLa.