Welcome to Dominion Online

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherub_shinta

Hello

I have played the former dominion, but I have not received the e-mail for transition.
The same ID as before is said to be Reserved

Can you send me another mail?

my user name is Cherub_shinta

LaLight

Quote from: Gluehwuermchen on 01 January 2017, 02:37:07 PM
Also received no welcome mail, my username is LiLa.

Send please a private message to Stef, including your username and e-mail.

MVoltaire

Quote from: Philip on 31 December 2016, 09:07:44 PM
Welcome all to the new Dominion Online!

Our client can be accessed via https://www.dominion.games.

As we speak e-mails are being sent out to players who had an account at one of the previous implementations. This e-mail contains an activation link that allows you to create an account that has a 1 year subscription to the expansions you had at one of the old systems. Please wait for this e-mail if you want to make use of this offer.

Happy playing in a happy new year!

Is this e-mail being sent to all people who had an account on MF or just to the people who bought expansions and had the right to the expansions on the new client?

bartacus

Hey, you know what Microsoft should do? Fight it's way back into controlling browser usage and re-release IE6. That's what this Dominion transition is like.

Watno

Quote from: MVoltaire on 01 January 2017, 04:39:50 PM
Welcome all to the new Dominion Online!

Our client can be accessed via https://www.dominion.games.

As we speak e-mails are being sent out to players who had an account at one of the previous implementations. This e-mail contains an activation link that allows you to create an account that has a 1 year subscription to the expansions you had at one of the old systems. Please wait for this e-mail if you want to make use of this offer.

Happy playing in a happy new year!

Is this e-mail being sent to all people who had an account on MF or just to the people who bought expansions and had the right to the expansions on the new client?

All players with an MF Dominion account should be receiving a mail. If you didn't "own" anything on MF, you just need that email to claim your reserved username.

Seprix

Quote from: bartacus on 01 January 2017, 11:05:42 AM
R.I.P - MF Dominion. It was great. I saw the upside down cards. Whaaat?

It's going to be okay. I promise. :)

ogsball

I never received an email and I was a registered user of the other dominion game and I had purchased several adventures. Anything I can do?

My email is ogsball@hotmail.com

Watno

There has been an issue with email delievery. Please be patient and wait for the email to arrive.

Sherlockian

My husband didn't get the email. He has been playing Dominion with the name Pheron1961. Can you send him a link?

Edify

Good to be here. You didn't have to supply me with the expansions I bought for MF Dominion, but you went above the call and did, as a game provider. Thank you.

Silly Walks

Hello,

I got the email and attempted to log in using my user name that I had been using, but it is now too long. What should I do?

Thanks!

Watno

You can choose a different username, as long as you make your account via the ink you received the name doesn't matter.

Cajun Gentleman

I also haven't received my email. I tried registering to see what would happen using my MF Dominion username and it stated that my username has been "reserved", so I cannot register??

Please resend my email! Cajun Gentleman is my username.

Judybee

This has happened to me to. what action should I take?

halapenyoharry

As we speak e-mails are being sent out to players who had an account at one of the previous implementations.

I didn't receive this email.